Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Change up ( Life )

Did you ever just sit down and think to yourself how lucky you are? 

Have you ever thought about how fortunate we are as humans? 

I sure have more than once, actually everyday. It constantly runs in my mind, why am I here? Is this real where am I? What if I'm the real alien? 

Time and time again I wonder what's my purpose. I suppose we all have one and that's to make it what we want. The world is filled with opportunity, filled with greatness. At the same time the world throws a challenge at you. This life, what we become is a challenge, challenge is humanity. 

The next time your in your room or the bathroom look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself what's our purpose? Comeback and tell me your opinion on this matter

                  Photo by Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment